“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”
~Henry Van Dyke
Did you know that having an engagement and bridal photography session can have an enormous positive impact on the outcome of your wedding photographs?
- You will become more comfortable with your photographer and being in front of the camera.
- You will have practice with hair and makeup styles, a great way to decide how you want to style your makeup and hair for your wedding.
- This opportunity to wear your dress will definitely make you aware of any problems with it, well before your wedding.
- You will see your photographer’s pictures prior to your wedding, and give you time to discuss what you like or even dislike about the work.
- Emotions will run wild on your wedding day and tears of joy will probably be shed, but engagement and bridal sessions don’t have all this emotion and stress.